2015 WALL FALL CLASSIC
Matches Will Be Played, Rain or Shine
There Would Only Be Adjustments Based on Severe Weather
Exciting changes to the 23rd annual Wall Fall Classic will include all levels of small-sided competition. For this year’s tournament, we are conforming to the recent changes in several leagues. 8v8 will be offered from U8 to U12 and full-sided will be offered from U11 to U14 boys and girls. At each age group, we expect to have several ranges of competition from Elite travel to first year starter teams. Teams U8 through U10 are guaranteed four games and will receive participation awards while the U11 through U13 are guaranteed three plus playoff potential. Wall Soccer Club utilizes three venues with the largest site holding 17 well-manicured fields and our new turf stadium.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE USE OF ANY AIR/SPORTS HORNS DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
TEAM CHECK-IN REGISTRATION FORM:
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE 2015 WALL FALL CLASSIC:
MUNICIPAL COMPLEX FIELD MAP:
municipal complex map wfc15-3.pdf
INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL FIELD MAP:
intermediate map wfc15.pdf
PLACES TO STAY:
Wall Soccer Fields (GPS Address = 1900 Bailey's Corner Road, Wall Township NJ 07719)
Intermediate school (2801 Allaire Road, Wall Township NJ 07719)
AGE AND ELIGIBILITY
- The Competition is open to accepted teams compromised of 18 or less players meeting the age limit of the division.
- Each team must be registered for competition in a league affiliated with USSF.
- Teams may use either US CLUB pass or USSF (NJYS or State) Passes.
- Players on each team must use same passes, either US CLUB or USSF Passes.
- Each Player must have a valid pass, no pass no play.
- 4 Guest Players are allowed per team.
ROSTERS AND PASSES
A. Rosters (Max 18 players for full sided and 14 Players for Small sided).
B. Each player must have a Medical Release form
C. Teams must use same passes for each player. (All NJYS or ALL US CLUB)
D. Passes must be given to Referee’s prior to each game.
E. A player may play for only one team during the tournament.
Tournament Director: firstname.lastname@example.org